This casserole reminds me of Mama. She would make this after coming home late from work. Something easy to throw together while she helped with homework and listened intently about my day. I didn’t like it then, but I love it, and the warm memories it brings.
Tuna Fish CasseroleIngredients
- 8 oz macaroni, cooked according to directions, drained
- 2 – 5 oz cans tuna in water
- 1 – 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 – 10 oz. can cream of celery soup
- 1 – 15 oz can sweet green peas, drained1 six oz. jar mushrooms, slicedpotato chips, your preference
Spray, or grease, 8×8 pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In pan, mix together soups. Stir in tuna fish and mushrooms, then macaroni. Gently stir in the peas. Top with crushed potato chips. Bake in preheated oven 30 to 40 minutes until bubbly and heated through.
Note: Cheese can also be added in and on top of casserole.