I went to Walmart the other morning, which isn’t much different than most mornings, and took pictures documenting my time there. Taking pictures along the way was so much fun and it didn’t bother anyone in the least little bit…they all know us by name. I’ll share that in another post. I ended up buying zucchini, Nestle Semi Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips, Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup and more Cocoa. This is the result of my shopping trip. Are you thinking a trip is in order, now?
Triple Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s syrup
- 1 1/2 cup sure fine granulated sugar, or give it a few whirls in processor or blender
- 1 1/2 cup, plus 2 Tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
2 medium zucchini, finely grated…you need 1 1/2 cups or 2 cups coarsely grated
1 cup Nestle Semi Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease, spray or use Homemade Cake Release, a 9″ loaf pan.
- Beat together eggs, oil, chocolate syrup together.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Sift in all purpose flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour, cocoa, cinnamon, salt, baking soda
- Mix to incorporate.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Toss mini chocolate chips with 2 Tablespoons whole wheat flour.
- Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips.
Pour into well greased loaf pan and cook in at 375 degrees oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Enjoy!