I found this recipe about 20 years ago and make it all the time. My Boys just love it and we hope you do too.
- I bag fresh, frozen or dried Tortellini
- 1 jar Marinated Artichokes, quartered
- 2-4 oz Stick Pepperoni, cubed
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese, small cubes
- 1 pint Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 can pitted small Black Olives
- Italian Dressing Mix, prepared according to directions
- Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
Cook tortellini according to directions, being careful not to over cook, drain. Put in bowl.
Drain artichokes and quarter if whole. Add to bowl.
Cube cheese and peeled pepperoni. Add to bowl along with tomatoes, olives.
Make Italian dressing and add enough to generously coat. Toss lightly.
Add parmesan cheese just before serving.
Can be served at room temperature or cold from the refrigerator.
My Boys and I had fun today making this. Enjoy!