If you love Fresh Tomato Pie, you will love this! Soft bubbles of bread covered with fresh tomatoes, bits of onions and cheese, cheese and more cheese! Oh yes, this is definitely an addition to our pizza night. I hope you will add this to your’s also.
To win Rhodes Home Baked Family Favorites with frozen dough Cookbook and Coupon for a free bag! The cookbook is filled with 174 amazing recipes complete with photos and most have step-by-step included to guide you through!
Enter giveaway here!
Tomato and Cheese Bubble Bread
- 18 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, thawed and still chilled
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded, diced, drained and patted dry
- 2 green onions, green and white, sliced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 – 1//2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely ground sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
Take rolls out of freezer. Thaw until soft to touch but still chilled. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 8×8 pan. Dice tomatoes, put in a strainer at least 15 minutes. Take out and dry in paper towels, patting to remove excess moisture. Mix all of the cheese, green onions, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, basil, oregano and garlic together.
Cut rolls in quarters and toss with cheese mixture to completely coat. Put in greased pan. Spray a piece of plastic wrap, larger than pan, with non-stick spray. Flip over and cover pan. Let rise until doubled in size, 20 to 30 minutes. Remove wrap and bake bubble bread in preheated oven 45 to 55 minutes until done, covering the last 10 minutes, if needed, to prevent over browning.