Such an easy meal to prepare. Serve it with jasmine rice, over Egg Noodles or with One Hour French Bread. Any way you plate it, it is bound to be a hit!
This is another meal I prepared in my Lodge 15” Seasoned Steel Skillet. I love it! Be certain to stay in touch by blog or otherwise. I will be hosting a giveaway sponsored by Lodge Manufacturing, sometime in the next two weeks.
- 1 medium to large eggplant, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 to 2 zucchini, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 large red pepper, cut in bite size pieces
- 8 to 16 oz mushrooms, quartered
- olive oil, enough to cover skillet
- 1 to 2 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper, or to taste
- any other vegetables or herbs you wish to add
Heat olive oil in skillet. Add vegetables and cook 5 minutes. Add herbs and seasonings. Cook until vegetables are your desired preference. Serve with rice, pasta or as is with a loaf of bread. Enjoy!