We love popsicles! It doesn’t matter if it is summer or winter, if they are here, we shall eat them! I just found this one in the back of the freezer and I am so happy I did. One of the twins and I had a yummy suprise treat. Enjoy these frozen treats of summer anytime of the year. They will make you smile…I promise. Love and hugs!
Pineapple Blueberry Popsicles
- 1 small can pineapple in juice, slices cut in pieces or chunks sliced in half
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, as much or little as you want to put in molds
- pineapple juice or water, enough to top off the popsicle molds
- popsicle molds or
- small paper cups and popsicle sticks
- Put fruit, as much as you want, into popsicle molds or small paper cups.
- Pour juice to within a 1/2 inch of the top of cup or to line on molds
- With plastic knife, gently move stir fruit.
- Freeze 4 hours or until hard set.