I know you want this! I can see it all over your face. Come on…admit it! There you go, I knew you would. I’ve changed an old dessert to a “healthier” version. Healthier, but by no means healthy. Big difference so eat sparingly. Or, eat like a piggy and diet for a month to make up for it. This makes a lot! It is a huge frozen dessert. You can make it in smaller pans or even cupcake liners as very cute and easy to handle dessert for the children and adults alike! Go ahead…make someone people happy! Enjoy
Frozen Oreo Ice Cream Pudding Cake
- 1 package reduced fat Oreo cookies, crushed fine
- (put 1/2 cup aside for the top)
- 1 large box instant sugar free chocolate pudding, or any flavor you wish
- 1 small box instant sugar free chocolate pudding, or any flavor you wish
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 large container lite frozen whipped cream, thawed
- 1/2 gallon ice cream or yogurt, soft not soupy. I used french vanilla
Take ice cream and whipped cream out of freezer to soften. Using a food chopper/processor or a large freezer bag and your children: crush Oreo cookies until they are fine crumbs.
Press into the bottom of a 9×13 freezer safe pan.
Put pudding mix and milk in a large and deep bowl. Using stand or hand mixer to mix pudding and milk until well blended.
Fold in softened ice cream. Use the mixer if it is too hard to incorporate.
Pour on top of Oreo crust. Children can do this also.
Top with cool whip. Again, get your children to help.
Freeze until solid. Make in the morning for an evening dessert.