I am always trying to find ways to make the food we love without the extra cost. Three hungry boys can put a damper on my pocket. A little help here and there is always welcome. This fits the bill. 😉
Reminiscent of the onion dip my precious Mama made with Lipton’s Dry Onion Soup Mix. You will love this! Hubby said it needs more onions, I say it is just right. 😉 Add more onions, and/or dried minced onions, to suit your taste…or those devouring the dip.
Summertime; fast food, finger food, dipping food, yes food!
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 to 3 teaspoons finely grated onion with juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Better Than Bouillon concentrated beef stock
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley
Mix together and serve with potato or corn chips. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve and if there are any leftovers.
Note: Best if refrigerated before serving.