I made this for dessert and it turned out amazing! I just know you are going to love it!
Monkey Bread Peach Cobbler
- 1 tube Pillsbury Grands Jr. Butter Tasting Biscuits, quartered
- 1 can Comstock Peach Pie Filling, slices cut in pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4Tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup almonds
What to do:
Spray 8×8 pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt 3 Tablespoons margarine, set aside. In another bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Quarter biscuits and dip in margarine, then cinnamon sugar. If you have any left..you can use it in place of some of the brown sugar for the streusel. Place cinnamon sugar coated biscuits in pan covering bottom.
Cut peaches in smaller pieces, spread peach pie filling over biscuits. Mix 1/2 cup brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and oats together. Cut margarine in with a fork or pastry blender until it looks like coarse crumbs. Stir in almonds. Sprinkle over filling. Bake in preheated oven 40 to 50 minutes until done…brown and bubbly. Enjoy!