One of my twins loves pasta! He could eat it all day , each and every day. Now that I think about it, I think he does have it at once a day. This is perfect for the summer as it doesn’t need to be refrigerated. I’ll be making this one a lot.
Italian Pepperoni Pasta
- 12 oz mixed veggie pasta, cooked according to directions and drained
- 1 package Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 Tablespoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 3 Tablespoons oil
- 1/3 cup water,more if desired
- 1-15 oz can black olives, cut in halves or quartered
- 1/2 to 1 package sliced pepperoni, 80 to 90 count
- 2/3 shredded parmesan cheese, more if desired
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Cook pasta according to directions, drain and put in large bowl. Add pepperoni, black olives and 1/3 cup parmesan cheese. Stir. Mix Italian dressing mix, garlic, oil and water adding another Tablespoon, or two, if you want the dressing milder. Pour dressing over pasta and stir to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Add remaining 1/3, or more, parmesan cheese before serving. Enjoy!