I made my own Italian Dressing Dry Seasoning Blend and we love it! I’ve used it on salads, chicken and pork mixed as a dressing. It will be great as a dry seasoning blend and I cannot wait to try it. There is need to buy Italian Dressing when you can make it at home.
Italian Dressing Dry Seasoning Blend
makes 2 cruets
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons minced dried onions
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 Tablespoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- 2 Tablespoons + 1 teaspoon sugar, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried celery leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried red bell pepper, to taste, optional
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar, or your favorite
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup canola oil
Mix dry ingredients together and keep in an air tight container. To mix: In a cruet, or jar, mix 1/2 of Italian Dressing Dry Blend, apple cider, water and oil. Refrigerate before serving for optimal flavor.
Keep refrigerated. Shake, or mix, well before using.