This pie is so rich, smooth, velvety and delicious your family and friends will be asking you to make this again even before the first one is gone. There simply isn’t a comparison between this and a store bought pie. Take the time to make smiles from your kitchen.
Double Dark Chocolate Pie
What you need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Special Blend Cocoa
- 5 Tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 cups milk, I used 1%
- 2 Tablespoons margarine or butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s Dark Special Blend Chocolate Chips
- prepared pie crust, graham or pastry
What to do
In a sauce pan, whisk together sugar, cocoa, corn starch and salt. Add egg yolks and milk and heat to a boil, stirring constantly until thick. Take off heat and add margarine or butter, vanilla extract and dark chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pie crust. Refrigerate until set. 4 hours or longer.