If you are a chocolate lover, like two of my boys, you will fall in love with this pie! Creamy, rich and full of deep chocolate flavors….this is certain to be a winner!
Dark Chocolate Cream Pie
- 3.5 oz Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 cup Hershey’s Syrup, from a can
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 chocolate graham pie crust
- frozen whipped topping, thawed, optional
- fudge topping, for drizzle
Mix pudding mix with 1 cup chocolate syrup and heavy cream until incorporated and has thickened. Do not over mix or you will end up with chocolate pudding butter! Fold in chocolate chips. Smooth in pie crust. Add whipped topping, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 2 hours. You can also freeze this pie. Drizzle slices with fudge topping before serving. Enjoy!