A fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Turn your corned beef and cabbage into a delicious pizza!
Corned Beef, Cabbage, Portobello, Wheat Crust Pizza
- 1 package Fleischmann’s Pizza Crust Yeast
- 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 cups wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup chopped cooked corned beef
- 1/2 cup cooked cabbage, sqeeze juice out of it
- or 1/2 cup shredded fresh cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced or diced portobello mushrooms, around 6 medium
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
Peheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease baking sheet. Mix flour, use least amount and add more as needed, yeast, sugar, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and thyme.. Add water and extra virgin olive oil. Mix 1 minute or until a soft dough forms. It will be sticky.
Knead on a floured surface until elastic, around 4 minutes. Shape into a rectangle on greased cookie sheet. Spread mustard on dough, add swiss cheese, portobellos, cabbage and corned beef. . Cook 7 minutes in preheated oven and turn baking sheet around. Cook another 5-9 minutes until cheese is melted and bottom is light brown.