This is so good! It’s like eating Doritos and a delicious, hearty dip for supper! Enjoy!
Cheesy Chicken Doritos Casserole
- 2 halves (2 cups) chicken breast, cooked; diced or shredded
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1-15.25 oz can sweet kernel corn, drained
- 1-15 oz can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1-27 oz can Bush’s chili beans
- 1-10 oz can tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 to 2 teaspoons (1 to 2 cloves) garlic, minced, to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-11 to 13 oz bag Doritos, your favorite flavor, crushed, reserve 2 cups
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups cheddar or Mexican cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13×9 pan, Homemade Cake Release. In a saucepan, mix everything together except Doritos and cheese. Cook on medium until broth is reduced and mixture has thickened a little. Remove from heat; add Doritos minus the reserved two cups, and 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes, until heated through. Remove from oven and spread sour cream on top. Add the remaining Doritos, gently patting down, and cheese. You can also mix the Doritos and cheese together instead of layering them. Cook 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Enjoy!
Note: I used shredded chicken and reduced the cheese to 1-1/4 cups. Use different flavors of Doritos to change the flavor a bit.