Alfredo, cheese, ranch and bacon on buttery potatoes and onions. Loving every bite!
Cheesy Alfredo Bacon Ranch Potatoes and Onions
- 10 to 12 small potatoes I used Green Giant Klondike Goldust, cut in quarters
- 1 medium onion, chunks, separated
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Kernel Season’s Ranch Popcorn Seasoning
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 to 4 thick slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- parsley for top
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease, Homemade Cake Release, 8×8 pan. Rinse potatoes, pat dry and cut in quarters. Mix alfredo sauce and ranch seasoning in large bowl. Add potatoes and onions, toss to coat. Pour into prepared pan. Cook 25 minutes or until fork tender. Remove from oven and add cheese and bacon. Return to oven and cook another 2 minutes or until cheese has melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Enjoy!